Thursday, May 5, 2011

Keepin' It Real.

I was scanning back over the blog the other night and had a fun walk down memory lane. Wow... I do see that we are some busy people (just like everyone else I know) but I noticed something else... Based on our blog, it just seems like our lives are 100% easy and fun... and since one of the main reasons for this blog is long term documentation of our lives, I think it is only fair to be a little more balanced. Anyways... I hate it when people try to put up a front that everything is always perfect...

This (thank goodness) is no longer a extremely regular occurrence in our house but we probably average one or two every couple of weeks along this caliber. It is quite amusing how something so stressful in the moment, can be forgotten about rather quickly. My opinion is that one's short-term memory is why there are families like the Dugars.... what are they at now? 21 and counting?!

Welcome to 6:25 PM on Wednesday evening 3.23.2011 in the Brown home...

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Ha! Thanks for the dose of reality. Amazing that those curls still look great even when covered in tears and a tantrum :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...