Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mother's Day Memory 2011


6:58 AM - Woke up to Blake unplugging video monitor (good sign.)
7:38 AM - Woke up (again) to silence in the house (weird).
8:28 AM - Woke up (again) to the vacuum running somewhere in the house (very interesting.)
8:40 AM - opened the door to allow Maverick out.
8:42 AM - pitter patter of little feet in my room (Carter climbing up on the foot of my bed with the gift he had been waiting since Wednesday to give me.)
8:50 AM - Blake walked in with a fresh bacon and an omelet with basil, mozzarella and tomatoes (my very favorite.)
9:02 AM - Blake took kids outside to play and I watched an Oprah recorded from back in February)
9:45 AM - Addie came back and crawled in bed and cuddled with me for an hour.
11:45 AM - I surprised the kids with dipping dots after lunch together.
12:15 PM - All four of us down for a nap.
2:00 - Hot bubble bath and got to read a book for 45 minutes.
3PM - Pool and swam with the kids.
5:00 - Dinner at the pool.
6:41 - Bath done and started reading books.
Nothing fancy but nothing but perfect.

1 comment:

The Perkins Family said...

Awww....glad it turned out so cute. We took a similar one today. Can't wait to see the one of all of us. I'm feeling much better and was finally able to eat something!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...