Friday, July 22, 2011

Escape Artist

For several weeks, Blake has been mentioning how Addie somehow gets Smokey out of the dog run each afternoon, on her own. I just assumed she took something all the way out there she could stand on to get it unlocked. It wasn't until this week, when I followed her out, that I saw exactly how she does this everyday....
She taught herself how to do this and honestly, I am just a little jealous of her upper body strength...
On the way back in from the 500 degree heat, I noticed that she is even smart enough to use her dad's crocs to walk across the yard....

3 comments:

Brooke said...

That's great! Let's just hope she doesn't remember these skills when she's 16 and it comes to sneaking out of the house :)

Amanda said...

That was awesome. That girl is strong! Free the animals, Addie!

Tidbits and Snippets said...

do we have a gymnast on our hands? :) very smart little girl, she wanted smokey out and thought of a plan! I love it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...