Monday, July 11, 2011

Erin & Matt - Engagement Photos

As you may recall, way back in April, my younger sister Erin and her boyfriend Matt got engaged. I was excited when she asked me to snap some pictures of them. I couldn't imagine my first not really a professional photo shoot with out my best friend and fellow portrait photography lover, Megan P along for the ride! She rocked and together we had over 300 pictures in twenty minutes for the googly-eyed in-love couple. Here are just a few... and Megan P - I can't thank you enough for doing this with me and being so awesome!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

So do I need to get on the "Two Megans Photography" wait list now for any future Meabon babies newborn shots??? Well done ladies!

KK said...

Gorgeous! I'm so excited for them!

Lisa Johnson said...

Wow! Y'all are so talented! I want you to take pics of us! And I want to learn how to take pics like that too!

Jessica Tondre said...

Awesome pics! Good job, girls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...