Wednesday, February 23, 2011

First Mother/Daughter Weekend!

Addie and I broke all the rules this past weekend. We stayed out both nights till after 10 PM and slept in the same bed for both nap and bedtime! We litterally didn't leave each other's side for 48 FULL hours and it was AWESOME! Megan posted some great pictures on her blog and here are a few of my favorites from our "Girls Only Best Friend Day" on Saturday.
We weren't going to let a little rain ruin our fun day!
This was Addie and my's first visit to the San Antonio Children's Museum.
Over the last 6 weeks, Addie LOVES to introduce herself, "My name is Addie Brown. What is your name?"
The mini HEB grocery store is by far the BEST part!
A little girl's dream to get to play register and actually scan her items for real to check out!

3 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

I love that first one!

alicia/brandon said...

the HEB is by far the best part! My girls can stay there all day ;) Have yall been to Morgans wonderland yet?? If not you should plan a day with megan when they open back up in the spring!! It's free under 3 (so you would have to pay for carter :/) but TOTALLY worth it!! I think we went three times last summer before the girls turned 3. All the kids are at such a great age for it! and pick a day when they have the longest hours. I can't justify almost $50 for us to go anymore but in my opinion( if I had a bottomless bank account ;) ) its COMPLETELY worth it!

Brooke said...

Love the girls weekend! And that picture of her introducing herself is priceless - I think you might have a future sorority Rush Chair on your hands!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...