Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Job To Be Done!

It doesn't seem possible that it was 19 YEARS ago that it was me, Erin and my friensds in this EXACT picture starting the CALF SCRAMBLE and hanging out with "Leon" at the San Antonio Rodeo! This past Saturday it was my 4 year old son continuing the tradition that I looked forward to do for almost 10 years!
Macy and Marshall were in charge of Carter. We dropped them off about 45 minutes ahead of time and headed back to our seats. Carter really showed a ton of maturity in such a new environment and told me all about it on a video interview that I am trying to download to the computer.
 

1 comment:

Jessica Tondre said...

How cool that they could share in the same experience! I remember that like it was yesterday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...