Tuesday, February 1, 2011

We're Alive (And Clean!)

Between the 4 of us, we have had a week in California, a week in Florida, a brand new product to sell (the new competitor to Botox,) an exciting new indication launch for Cymbalta for chronic pain, 4 basketball games, multiple birthday parties, finally finished The  Girl With The Dragon Tatoo, strep throat, adenovirus with 3 days of 103 temperature, a major remodel of the office and hard work on big New Year's Resolutions! I just realized that I took a total of 37 pictures the ENTIRE month of January. It honestly felt pretty good to step away from the camera and not worry about watching every single moment of our lives through a camera lens. I also just calculated that I have sat down at my personal computer a total of 2 times in the last 14 days. Life is extremely busy right now but honestly I can't name one item that I would voluntarily take off our plates. I wouldn't want to remain at this pace for an extended amount of time but it feels goods to accomplish so much before our head hits the pillow exhausted every night. We did, however, manage to fit in a couple of baths this month... 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...