Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sleeping 4 & 5 Year Olds

Naps have been a HUGE part of our lives for the past 5.5 years and for one of us four, they have officially ended (for the most part) last week when Carter officially graduated from Pre-K. I have a feeling they will continue on the weekends as long as he wants to and more importantly, since his little sister still desperately needs them. This week is the true test with sports camp ALL day, swim lessons at 4 each day and then his very first baseball practive at 5:15. I think Carter will do great, it will me his mom you should worry about!
It's funny how photographing these two while they are quiet and still, I notice things about them that I don't when life is moving at awake pre-schoolers' pace.
I noticed Carter, over five years later, still has some killer eye lashes.
The mole near his hair line above his left eye is getting darker.
I was surprised to see her sleeping so soundly on her back.
She has a perfect little nose.
Her hair reminds me so much of my own.
She has a tiny little freckle on the edge of her upper lip.
Man... is she serious about her stuffed animals or what?!?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...