Alli surprised me with the yummiest sushi dinner Friday night. We talked and talked and talked and talked.... There were times when we had 3 or 4 DIFFERENT stories going at the same time because we kept getting so off track! It was so much fun! This was our super memorable non-sushi dish we devoured - Lobster Mac and Cheese!!! We almost ordered a second serving!
Then I woke up at the crack of dawn for Jen to pick me up to get through crazy Houston 6AM Saturday morning traffic and run in the largest race I have ever seen - the Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure.
Afterwards, my sister and her fiance, Matt, met up with us and we spent the afternoon with our post-race crowd at Rice Village.
Jen and I ended the weekend by waking up (early for her and super late for me) at 8 AM and went on another jog, before heading back to the family. It wasn't even my idea... I think this running thing is rubbing off on those around me. ;)Before all this fun, I got to snap some pics of sweet Trey while his new sister napped and he got to enjoy his popsicle. At 2.5 years old, I loved his sweet feet, funny faces and focus on that ever important popsicle! Thank you for Alli for a wonderful visit!




My visit was way too short because I only got to snap one little shot of sweet Miss Caroline.























1 comment:
Just saw these!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! thank you so much for taking some great photos! I love you! Buzz ya later tater :)
Post a Comment