Oh my, she is the CUTEST! I can't wait to meet her soon. I love this idea of interviewing them each year at their birthday. Such a great way to remember their favorites at that age. Seriously, she is darling and makes me smile! :) Thanks for sharing.
Megan: What a precious video and wonderful Keepsake...i see you having alot of "footage" at Addie's Wedding Dinner Rehearsal :) I strive to be half the Mom you are! You take time to do all these important things and it makes me happy to call you my friend!!!You are a Super Friend and I shouldn't have thought any different on how you would be as a Momma! I love you, Super Momma!
What a cute idea to interview the kids on their birthday! It's so easy to forget what they sounded like, the things they talked about, and little mannerisms.
5 comments:
Oh my, she is the CUTEST! I can't wait to meet her soon. I love this idea of interviewing them each year at their birthday. Such a great way to remember their favorites at that age. Seriously, she is darling and makes me smile! :) Thanks for sharing.
Well done Barbara Walters:) Happy three Addie!
Megan: What a precious video and wonderful Keepsake...i see you having alot of "footage" at Addie's Wedding Dinner Rehearsal :) I strive to be half the Mom you are! You take time to do all these important things and it makes me happy to call you my friend!!!You are a Super Friend and I shouldn't have thought any different on how you would be as a Momma! I love you, Super Momma!
What a cute idea to interview the kids on their birthday! It's so easy to forget what they sounded like, the things they talked about, and little mannerisms.
I may have to steal this idea!
Amanda
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! What a fabulous idea and she is going to love watching this later on!
Post a Comment