We were so excited when PaPa called and said they were coming to San Antonio for a visit. The kids were also surprised when it turned into "Christmas in April." Lance and Karen had decided they wanted to get all the grandkids a trampoline and I have to say that I was a bit hesitant for numerous reasons, but in the end, now that it is here and have seen the kids on it for hours, I am estatic and think it's a great addition to the Brown backyard.
Carter telling PaPa thank you!
Trying it out for the very first time...
Addie sealing her gratitude with a sweet kiss...
It was also a bounce house weekend at our house, no needless to say, we have been outside ALL weekend long and as a result, have 2 VERY worn out kids!
Last night, before going to bed, Addie just wanted to cuddle with her PaPa!.








2 comments:
sooo exciting!! I have been looking at getting a trampoline too but I'm still a little hesitant!!
YES! Can you believe it? I am pregnant with another little girl due mid-July! She and Anna will be exactly 18 months apart so I am going to need some tips from you! Addie and Carter are just precious and I've loved keeping up with them (and you!) on the Blog!
Post a Comment