5. Mommy & Daddy One of the favorite parts of my day is if Blake picks up the kids in the afternoon and I am already home working in the office, I hear the door open and the first thing Carter yells is "Mom?!?" Then he and Addie run in to where ever I am and give me the biggest hug. Carter usually immediately starts telling me all about his day. Carter is such a sweet and loving little boy and I love just cuddling with him and talking.... AND SHOPPING! He has recently turned into the PERFECT shopping buddy. I can tell him what I am looking for and he will scour the aisles trying to find exactly what I said and usually does!
Whether it be bonding time at the driving range, in the backyard playing t-ball or soccer before dinner or on the couch, Carter loves to help his daddy with anything he asks!



No comments:
Post a Comment