Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"Hot Pot" Anniversary Dinner

After 3 full days of snow activities and skiing, it was going to take a lot to get Blake and I out of the cozy hotel for our anniversary dinner but Diane/MeMe kept insisting we go out alone and celebrate 7 years. After trying to decide what type of food we even wanted and feeling less than enthusiastic than going to just a "regular" restaurant, we came across this "HOT POT RESTAURANT" called Shabu Shabu House. It totally peaked our interest when we read that they cook your entire dinner right in front of you in pots of boiling water. I love how Blake is always up for something new and exciting... I hope in another seven years, we won't be too much older and more stuck in our ways. I love sharing new experiences with him.
I can only pray that the next 7 years years be as good as the last 7!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...