Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Napping House.

Some gasp when I tell them my five year old still naps EVERY single day but for us there is no better option. Yes, several times, he has gone through a phase where he has tried for several weeks to drop it, but we have stayed strong and it through to the other side. For us, it's the perfect balance to our constant, on-the-go-lifestyle, no matter where we are or what is going on, we know by 1PM on weekends we are all four home relaxing. I guess I could go ahead and give it up and get them to bed by 7PM every night but we do love our time together between 6-8 PM without meltdowns. In a short six months, Carter's regular naps will be history, but until then, we four will embrace our "Napping House."

1 comment:

Lauren said...

We are the same way. Ryan napped until he started Kindergarten and Jackson still begs for naps at almost 4! I love our napping house too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...