Wednesday, February 22, 2012

100,000

I so love the fact that my hubby isn't vain and could care less what kind of car he drives. While many people would be shopping for a new car, Blake is so proud to have reached 100,000 MILES on his 2007 4Runner. He had been talking about it coming up, for the last few months but I really didn't give it much thought.  But when he told me we needed to leave a little earlier to go down town for a party Sunday, I knew something was up.

See, he remembers the old Toyota commercials where people got out of the their car to jump up when they reached such milestone! However, since we were on 281 South at Hildebrand, that was not happening but we managed to snap a photo.




I document this milestone because I know Blake will talk about this achievement and just in case he still has it at the 200,000 MILES, in four or so years, we can compare how much Blake has aged!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...