Monday, January 30, 2012

If it wasn't for the hair on the legs....

...you would think this was Carter before a soccer game, but look closely, these are legs of a soon to be thirty-four year old.
It is 10:04 Monday night and my husband just left for his 10:30 PM D-2 soccer game.  He plays on a team of die-hard-soccer-is-life-Mexican-nationals. Those young twenty somethings (not Blake) play in leagues 3 TIMES A WEEK!!!!!!
He's going to kill me for posting this but I think it's important for Carter, one-day to  fully realize, where his athleticism comes from. I can't wait for an upcoming 6:30 or 7:30 game so I can show the kids their super daddy in action. Until then, I look forward to him crawling in bed each Monday night un-injured with a smile of competitiveness on his face.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...