Sunday, October 9, 2011

Trey Casey... At 2.5 Years Old!

My bestest friend from college lives in Houston and although we talk at least two hours nearly every week (many of it through unordinarily long voicemails back and forth during hectic weeks,) we haven't gotten to physically see one another in an embarrasingly long amount of time. Since I had never laid live eyes on her adorable, new (4 month old daughter), a trip to H-town was greatly over due. Add in the fact that my very best friend from high school moved there several months ago and my sister about month ago, Blake and I decided I should make a weekend of it to be with three of the most important ladies in my life.
Alli surprised me with the yummiest sushi dinner Friday night. We talked and talked and talked and talked.... There were times when we had 3 or 4 DIFFERENT stories going at the same time because we kept getting so off track! It was so much fun! This was our super memorable non-sushi dish we devoured - Lobster Mac and Cheese!!! We almost ordered a second serving!
Then I woke up at the crack of dawn for Jen to pick me up to get through crazy Houston 6AM Saturday morning traffic and run in the largest race I have ever seen - the Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure.
Afterwards, my sister and her fiance, Matt, met up with us and we spent the afternoon with our post-race crowd at Rice Village.
Jen and I ended the weekend by waking up (early for her and super late for me) at 8 AM and went on another jog, before heading back to the family.  It wasn't even my idea... I think this running thing is rubbing off on those around me. ;)

Before all this fun, I got to snap some pics of sweet Trey while his new sister napped and he got to enjoy his popsicle. At 2.5  years old, I loved his sweet feet, funny faces and focus on that ever important popsicle! Thank you for Alli for a wonderful visit!
My visit was way too short because I only got to snap one little shot of sweet Miss Caroline.

1 comment:

Tidbits and Snippets said...

Just saw these!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! thank you so much for taking some great photos! I love you! Buzz ya later tater :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...