Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pinterest Dinner

Since I think Pinterest is the greatest invention since the cell phone, I have been "pinning" things like CRAZY! I didn't want to be someone that pins a million things and then never does anything with them, so Saturday night, we had our first PINTERST DINNER and invited our best friends, of course, to be our ginny pigs!

I decided not to just dabble in one or two new recipes but instead opted to go all out with my TOP FIVE favorite pins!
Every single one of them were INCREDIBLE and amazingly easy. It took Blake and I 70 minutes of prep and cook time from start to finish to complete these awesome dishes. We made a ton thinking that they would make great left overs for the week but almost every single crumb was devoured, which is always a good sign....
  1. Coconut Shrimp with Jalapeno Pineapple Dipping Sauce 
  2. Parmesan roasted new potatoes
  3. World's Best Broccoli (seriously, it was, 2 FULL heads GONE!!!)
  4. Red Lobster's Famous Cheddar Biscuits
  5. Oreo Inside Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...