Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Beach Babies

I grew up on these very same beaches and each time I am here with my kids, it makes me smile that they have the same love for the beach.
I think I love the beach so much because when I arrive, all the stresses of every day life disappear. This pretty much sums it up to a tee...

"At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun."
- Anonymous


"It is an interesting biological fact that all of us have in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean, and therefore, we have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears. We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea--whether it is to sail or to watch it--we are going back from whence we came."-John F. Kennedy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...