Sunday, April 10, 2011

PaPa Lance and Karen!

We were so excited when PaPa called and said they were coming to San Antonio for a visit. The kids were also surprised when it turned into "Christmas in April." Lance and Karen had decided they wanted to get all the grandkids a trampoline and I have to say that I was a bit hesitant for numerous reasons, but in the end, now that it is here and have seen the kids on it for hours, I am estatic and think it's a great addition to the Brown backyard.
 Carter telling PaPa thank you!
 Trying it out for the very first time...
  Addie sealing her gratitude with a sweet kiss...
 It was also a bounce house weekend at our house, no needless to say, we have been outside ALL weekend long and as a result, have 2 VERY worn out kids!
 Last night, before going to bed, Addie just wanted to cuddle with her PaPa!.

2 comments:

Boerckel said...

sooo exciting!! I have been looking at getting a trampoline too but I'm still a little hesitant!!

Robert, Terri, John Dennis and Anna Pease said...

YES! Can you believe it? I am pregnant with another little girl due mid-July! She and Anna will be exactly 18 months apart so I am going to need some tips from you! Addie and Carter are just precious and I've loved keeping up with them (and you!) on the Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...