Monday, January 10, 2011

We Finally MADE it till MIDNIGHT!!!!!!

The last time we made it might have been 2008 and before that perhaps 2005. That was the last time we weren't either pregnant or exhausted just thinking of the kids waking up bright and early at 7AM on January 1st!
We had a 3 hour amazing and hysterical dinner at Flemming's with the Perkins and was so thrilled when Jennifer, my best friend from high school days, joined us. She just got home from Italy where she has been getting her MBA for the last 18 months. I have been elated getting to spend some quality time with her!
Getting to spend New Year's with Jen reminded me of New Year's 1999 in Breckenridge Colorado ringing in the New Year. Wow... it doesn't seem like it could be 11 years ago.
 Blake wasn't as into the midnight kiss from Mike as Jennifer was of mine! ;) The look on his face was great!
 I had 2 of my VERY VERY BEST GIRLS with me! I was a lucky girl... not much more could make this a better New Year's for me!! Maybe if Alli was with us 3!
2010 is going to be hard to beat! But I think 2011 is lining up to do it!

2 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

cute pictures. i like how you edited these!

Tidbits and Snippets said...

ahhh....you made me smile.thanks for the shoutout and mentioning having me there. Made my heart swell....love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...