Friday, January 7, 2011

Addie's Favorite Sayings at 2.5 years!

  1. "Momma... I want to fold your hair!" She says this every night and this is how you will find us before bed time.

2. "I have an idea." "My idea is..."


3. "Wait one second!" The most recent time I can remember her saying it was after I asked her tonight to go and get her inhaler to do before bed.


4. "Singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." Last month, Megan posted Ella singing nursery rhymes and it reminded me to video Addie's sweet voice while it is at the CUTEST stage it will ever be!  I remember posting a recording of Addie exactly a year ago of trying to say "M&M." It is mind blowing to see how far she has come. Here is a recording from a few weeks ago.
video

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...