Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dear Carter At 2 1/2 Years Old!

Carter,


I wanted to start these letters to be able to share memories I have of you of your childhood through the years. These are letters coming straight from my heart and way for me to journal the love I have for you TO YOU!

In your first 2 1/2 years, you couldn't be a better son. From the moment you were born you changed my life in so many unbelievably good ways. I will say, with out a doubt, you were that "dream baby" that every couple prays for, sleeping effortlessly 20 out of 24 hours a day from day 1 and solidly through the night before a month old. Wow, looking back, I understand why I said, at the time, I was ready to go back to work when you were 6 weeks old..... you slept so much, I was bored.

You defintly went through the "daddy's boy" stage from 1-2 years old. However, once you turned 2, Addie was 5 months old and I was working part-time and I got my son back, well, you are still a guy's guy in every way imaginable, but we started really building a great relationship.

There is so much I want to write about from the last 2 1/2 years of your life and I will as time goes on. Just always know how much I love you.

Okay, you just got out of the bath and out your "Big Boy Elmo Underware," on and are lying in our bed watching TV with daddy, so I am going to get off the computer and go join you boys!

Love you!

Mom

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...